Snake Tuning Edition
This version is contains Several fixes and New features.
The Snake Tuning development team were gracious enough to help fix a few errors that had been persistent in stumping us.
- Restructured some of the connection handler to allow more consistent connections.
- Fix for specific datalogging setups failing to connect.
- Add Snake Specific Handler, No more installing drivers or setting ports for them.
- Add Bluetooth Snake Connection so that you can datalog with HTS and run another app like tunerview at the same time.
- Fixed connection bug on large exchange frames
- Fixed very fast reconnect bug
- Added automatic disconnection when entering settings
- Changed settings window (convenient control management).
- The required version of Windows has been upgraded (>= W8.1)
- General Performance Improvements
Since the minimum Version of windows has been updated, Use Version 2.15 for Windows 7 and lower, it will be available on the download page
Get it from the normal source.