This release contains some major bug fixes for Windows XP and Windows 7 Users ,
along with a complete reimplementation of the CANBUS editing code.
- Add Bulk Adjust Table for K series.
- Added 2D plot for 3d tables.
- Redid all colors for K series heatmaps.
- Added selectable heatmaps in options. (included with download)
- Added logging to K series.
- Added displays for most common k series sensors.
- Add Checksum fixing for defined roms.
- Add dragable plot points for k series.
- Add U and D shortcuts to increase and decrease cells in K series maps.
- Included the HTS K series Logging Software to view logs after being written.
- It implements a binary search (worst case O(log n)) to find the axis limits within the data series.
- O(n) to render everything between the axis limits
- Fixed Windows 7 and Windows XP launch bugs.
- Fixed Closed Loop boost control tables being overwritten.
- Multiple bug fixes
- General Performance Improvements
Get it from the normal source.