Changes since V1.90 / 1.91:
- Synced displayed state of few GUI objects.
- Option to add nicer looking gauges under “pretty gauges”
- Fixed some K series datalogging.
- Fixed Opening and Closing Handler for OpenPort2 driver.
- 168xB Control Plugin. (VIP Request:Solomon)
- Improved Error catch on messy closing cleanup. (Should also remember location of toolbars on dirty close)
- Default units and Color changes as per community poll results. (Can be changed in settings)
- Handling of .ASM files now use HTS assembler and apply TRB bug fix and managed DD switch.
- Rom Plugin system to handle custom roms written in ASM.
- Rom 1.15 Completed
- Fix ignition cut and timers
- Fix GIO corruption.
- Fix TimingLock
- Added FlexCondtions
- Onboard Datalogging (Under test with few people)
- Improved ISR stack speed.
- Fix LeanProtection 2 timer pointer.
- Fix IAT2 correction table.
- Fix Auto Solenoid A logic.
- Fix Over Heat protection stack return.
- ~Merge Changes from 1.14.
- ~Merge Changes from 1.13.
- Discontinue Rom 1.13 and 1.14 with warning message to upgrade.
- Bug fix for datalog table. (Only use its realtime trace with powerful laptop, It still logs all values without that ticked)
- Serial thread catch to reset emu/datalogging on thread lock.
- Condition Check added to redraw function (Should speed up moving window and UI interactions).
HTS would also like to welcome 2 new Devs, Brett and JJGREY. We look forward to working with you.